Hands-On Career Training. Thriving Educational Environment. All Offered at No Cost.
For over 50 years, Bidwell Training Center has changed lives by providing career training and academic enrichment to adults in transition. At Bidwell Training Center, we know how difficult it can be trying to make ends meet while pursuing your career goals. That’s why all our training programs are offered at no cost. With a strong relationship with industry leaders, Bidwell Training Center helps people just like you gain the skills, knowledge, and experience it takes to get a fulfilling career.
Bidwell receives funding from The State of Pennsylvania, private foundations, and individual donors, making it possible for all students who are residents of Pennsylvania and who also have their high school diploma or equivalent to receive full tuition, textbooks, uniform (if applicable), and any special supplies required for training.
Wondering if Bidwell Training Center is right for you? Take a look at our variety of career-oriented programs taught by expert instructors, with class environments that allow for hands-on training.
Next Program Start Dates
- Apr 1st, 2024Chemical Laboratory Technician: Chemical Laboratory Technician Bidwell Training Center - Bidwell Training Center 1815 Metropolitan Street Pittsbrugh PA United States 15233 Turn curiosity into action and learn the skills to become a Chemical Laboratory Technician. This program teaches techniques in research and development, instrument analysis, and laboratory safety. https://bidwelltraining.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/chem-lab-hero.jpgBidwell Training Center
- Apr 1st, 2024Culinary Arts: Culinary Arts Bidwell Training Center - Bidwell Training Center 1815 Metropolitan Street Pittsbrugh PA United States 15233 The Culinary Arts Program will hit the spot for all your cooking, baking, nutrition, and beverage interests. You will learn the fundamentals of classic cuisine as well as important time and resource management skills. https://bidwelltraining.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Culinary-e1566513530784.jpgBidwell Training Center
- Apr 8th, 2024Horticulture Technology: Horticulture Technology Bidwell Training Center - Bidwell Training Center 1815 Metropolitan Street Pittsbrugh PA United States 15233 Learn about the natural world and its ecological relationships in this hand-on program. You will get knowledge and skills in plant sciences while making connections to critical environmental issues. https://bidwelltraining.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/mcg_rial_2884-e1566579442568.jpgBidwell Training Center
- Apr 15th, 2024Medical Assistant: Medical Assistant Bidwell Training Center - Bidwell Training Center 1815 Metropolitan Street Pittsbrugh PA United States 15233 Get the skills and experience to be a qualified healthcare professional. You will learn how to function as a member of a professional team, use the electronic health record, instruct patients, and obtain vital signs and patient history.https://bidwelltraining.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Brandon-e1569272760551.jpgBidwell Training Center
- Apr 15th, 2024Medical Coder/Biller: Medical Coder/Biller Bidwell Training Center - Bidwell Training Center 1815 Metropolitan Street Pittsbrugh PA United States 15233 Our Medical Coder/Biller program gets you the skills to help hospitals, physician practices, and other healthcare facilities get reimbursements from insurance companies while correctly processing health insurance claims. https://bidwelltraining.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/mcg_rial_2100-e1566838641964.jpgBidwell Training Center
- Apr 15th, 2024Pharmacy Technician: Pharmacy Technician Bidwell Training Center - Bidwell Training Center 1815 Metropolitan Street Pittsbrugh PA United States 15233 Learn how to assist pharmacists by helping collect, organize, and evaluate information for direct patient care, medication use review, and departmental management.https://bidwelltraining.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/pharm-tech-hero.jpgBidwell Training Center
At Bidwell Training Center, we know how difficult it can be trying to make ends meet while pursuing your career goals. That’s why all our programs are offered at no cost.
Tuition is not charged to students who are residents of Pennsylvania and also have their high school diploma or equivalent. Funding for Bidwell Training Center is received through the state, foundations, grants, and individual donors. The tuition, fees, uniforms, scrubs, knife sets, and textbooks are covered for all accepted students.
The Difference with Bidwell Training Center
If you are looking to take the next step towards a fulfilling career, here’s how Bidwell Training Center works for you:
- No-Cost Programs – Bidwell Training Center believes in investing your mind, not your money. That’s why all programs are offered at no cost to students, allowing you to focus entirely on graduating with career-ready skills.
- Programs Made to Meet the Needs of Today’s Employers – Each program at Bidwell Training Center is assisted by an advisory board made up of local members of each respective industry. They provide input that helps make each program reflect the changes in the career market.
- A Thriving Educational Environment – At Bidwell Training Center we recognize that environment shapes behavior. Students are surrounded by beautiful art, architecture, music, and delicious food to help fuel the mind and body.
- On Site Experience – Programs at Bidwell Training Center include on-site externships at local companies/facilities. You will get first-hand experience and training in your pursued field, getting you a head-start in a thriving industry.
- Hands-On Career Training – Smaller class sizes mean you will get the direct hands-on instruction you need to quickly get many career-oriented skills.
About Bidwell Training Center
Our goal is to provide you with the skills you need to change your life through hands-on career training taught by expert instructors.
Watch Vasily Yashin share his experience and explain why Bidwell Training Center was the right choice for him. See how the Pharmacy Technician program equipped him to enter the workforce with confidence in Pittsburgh, PA.
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
Bidwell Training Center affords every student all rights, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at BTC. BTC does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected category under applicable local, state or federal law in the admission of its students, administration of its educational programs, policies, activities, services, and other offerings.