Start Your Journey to a New Career
Ready to start the path to a fulfilling career? Bidwell Training Center is ready to help you reach your full potential. The Bidwell Admissions team will personally work with each student, guiding you throughout the process.
If you have a high school diploma or GED you can apply for admission to any of our programs. All of our programs are offered at no cost to residents of Pennsylvania.
Taking the First Step
You probably have a lot of questions you want to be answered before you apply; Bidwell Training Center will help you find the solutions.
You are invited to attend one of our weekly information sessions every Monday or Wednesday at 9:00 a.m., or contact us to schedule an appointment. You will get information about the variety of programs we offer at Bidwell.
How to Apply – Our Admissions Process
Bidwell offers a 3-Step Enrollment Process to qualify for training at no cost. Please contact the Admissions Office at 412-402-9761 to take the first step
- Information Session – Information Sessions are held on Monday and Wednesday mornings at 9:00am. If you cannot attend at that time please contact the admissions department to set up an individual tour.
- Assessment – Prospective students must take an assessment test and meet score requirements in their program of interest. Assessment testing covers reading comprehension and basic mathematics.
- Interview – Applicants considered for admission will complete an interview with the school’s admission panel to discuss career interests, training and employer expectations, job entry requirements, and prior education and experience.
Requirements for Training
- Proof of Graduation-High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- Proof of Residency-must show documentation of Pennsylvania residency
- **Criminal Record Check required for certain majors
Is Bidwell Training Center Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in discovering your future career and exploring whether Bidwell Training Center is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 412-402-9761