We have made a few changes to safely welcome our students and visitors to Bidwell Training Center. The following guidelines must be followed while on campus:
Students and Visitors to Bidwell Training Center
- You will need to enter at the Guard Station on the Beaver Avenue side of Harbor Gardens at 1650 Metropolitan St and/or the main entrance at the 1815 Metropolitan St building.
- All students will be required to wear a face mask that covers the mouth and nose at all times. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. Masks are to be worn at all times while in school. All face coverings must meet CDC requirements. Your mask may be removed while using break time to eat or drink and maintaining social distancing.
- All students will employ social distancing (6 feet) as much as feasible in all areas of the school including classrooms, hallways, restrooms, and common areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be used upon entrance to the building and as needed.
- Handwashing for at least 20 seconds will be encouraged throughout the day.
You will also notice additional safety measures, such as hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the school, hygiene signage in restrooms, social distancing reminder signage, as well as floor tape and markers to indicate directional flow and distancing. There will also be regular daily disinfecting of surfaces such as desks, workstations, computers, countertops, light switches, water fountains, eating areas, and door handles.
Visitors to Bidwell Training Center/Information Session/Tours
- Due to occupancy restrictions and safety measures, we are not offering on-campus Information Sessions or Tours of our facilities at this time.
- If you would like to learn more about our programs, our Information Session has moved to an online format. For instructions on taking the first steps toward becoming a BTC student, please visit our Admissions page.